The Editorial Team of Western Pacific Surveillance and Response (WPSAR) is pleased to announce the publication of our Q2 issue for 2023, Volume 14 Issue 2! To view the new issue, please click here: https://ojs.wpro.who.int/ojs/index.php/wpsar/issue/view/74Read more about WPSAR Issue 14.2 published
About the Journal
2022 Impact Factor: 1.0
5-year Impact Factor: 1.2
2022 CiteScore: 1.3
The Western Pacific Surveillance and Response journal is proud to announce its first impact factor (2022 Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate 2023). We are grateful to all of our contributors and reviewers, and look forward to continuing to improve the journal with you!
Information for public health action
Founded in 2010, the Western Pacific Surveillance and Response journal (WPSAR) is an open access, peer reviewed journal on the surveillance of and response to public health events in the Western Pacific Region. WPSAR publishes work on acute or ongoing communicable diseases, natural disasters, food safety, bioterrorism, and chemical and radiological events.
- To SUBMIT your manuscript, register here and follow the prompts.
- To become a REVIEWER, register here and select 'Yes I would like to be contacted with requests to review submissions to this journal' before registering. Please fill out the "Reviewing interests" field for your profile to appear in the editor's search for reviewers.
- To SUBSCRIBE, register here and select 'Yes, I would like to be notified of new publications and announcements' before registering.
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar series on scientific publishing
WPSAR partnered with TEPHINET to present a webinar series, Scientific Publishing for Field Epidemiologists, to celebrate the inaugural World Field Epidemiology Day on 7 September 2021. The webinar series is available as a playlist on the TEPHINET Secretariat YouTube channel. The four sessions are:
- Session 1: Converting Your Field Epidemiology Work Into a Publishable Article
- Session 2: Preparing Your Manuscript for Submission
- Session 3: Addressing Reviewer Feedback on Your Manuscript
- Session 4: Being a Good Reviewer
e-ISSN: 2094-7313 | p-ISSN: 2094-7321